Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Catching up

I am so very far behind on posting pictures I don't even know where to begin. I believe my last post talked about how easy and sweet and great having five kids was...that lasted a day!  IT'S HARD!

But really good too. I am living on very little sleep and to make matters worse Josh and Kate have somehow contracted hand foot and mouth disease. They have been miserable.

So much has happened around here that I can't even remember. The main things are Spencer's birthday (he turned 9) Thanksgiving with Grandma a Grandpa Young. I will have to locate those pictures. They are mostly on Tyler's phone
 Grant loves to play basketball sooooooo much. We get him down to the church gym as much as possible which doesn't equate to much but we do what we can. Tyler is pretty good about playing with him at least once a week.
The boys gave Bella a bath last month with warm water they brought out from the sink. I was happy to see Grant Washing Bella just how Tyler taught him to and showing Spencer how to do it too.
 Kate and Josh helped me make some Halloween cookies. It was a lot of fun. Ethan was still sleeping all the time at this point so it was easy to do.
 I was surprised at how they were able to figure out how to roll out the dough and use the cookie cutters so quickly. Smart little kids.
 Kate was especially into the rolling of the cookie dough.
 I think a tradition has been born with this one.
 Dental cleanings went well this time. No one had any new cavities, Spencer has one that's being watched from last time. Josh was brave and let the doctor look in his mouth this time.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Love the pictures!