Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween parade and school party for Spencer

I absolutely adore this boy! It made me so happy to pull together his Harry Potter costume this year and meet him in hid classroom before the parade and help him with the tie and that cute lightning strike scar on his forehead. 
His teacher Mrs. Lunt has the nicest room with soft lighting and orderly wall decorations. I feel good there. I am glad Spencer gets to go there everyday to learn.  It makes me sad that I can't get down there more often since I enjoy it so much. 
I didn't want a picture at first with me in it but then I remember that I am not usually in pictures because I take them.  I also had not showered or slept for at least a day if not more. I have to swallow my pride and except the fact that I am not looking my best these days. 
Look at that cute smile of Spencer's I mean really isn't it the cutest. 
Kate was happy to be at the party but not so happy to be in her stroller. 
Josh lives for these parties. He loves to sit with the kids and chow down on snacks!!
I thought the Halloween decorations around the room were such a nice touch. I love decorations, and Holidays.
The two kids from left to right look like they could be Mrs. Lunts children. How funny they sit together. See what I mean about Josh sitting with the kids and chowing down on food. HE LOVES THIS!
Thanks for letting me come and spend the day with you...only two more Halloween Parties left till middle school. :(

No comments: