Friday, December 04, 2015

Hand Foot and Mouth Disease via face book posts

Spencer went from saying, "mom I seriously just want to cut my feet and hands off!" with tears in his eyes to having a popcorn catching party and star wars in less than 30 minutes thanks to pain medication and a priesthood blessing. Ibuprofen, sudocrem, Aveeno anti-itch cream, ice packs, Christmas crafts, ward friends bringing us food you have all saved us these past few days.#handfootandmouthdiseaseisstraightfromyouknowwhere#imsupposedtoblessmybabyonsunday #nothappening

After several days of trying to take care of Ethan and manage two pretty miserable toddlers I decided to work on a craft. I thought it would keep their minds off of screaming and keep them in one place...buckled into a booster chair and high chair. It killed about an hours worth of time and I think everyone really enjoyed it. It was easy and I had everything on hand to make it. Any one have other ways to pass the time with cranky toddlers?
This cream is amazing...after dealing with itchy painful hands, feet and face all day I put this stuff all over josh and he said, "Ahhh, that feels better!" Poor kid #hfmd

No comments: