Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A snippet of Grant (11) , Spencer (7) , Josh (18 months) and Kate (I think 3 months?)

Grant age 11
Grant loves to read, think, play mind craft, listen to music, be with his family, give great hugs, and work on family history
Spencer age 7

Spencer enjoys being with his family, being silly, telling jokes, teasing josh, being a big brother, smiling at Kate, helping me in the kitchen, writing stories, watching movies with the people he loves, being with friends and bouncing balls all over the place
Josh 18 months
Josh likes to sit in big boy chairs-like dangerous swiveling bar stools, bounce, throw, shoot and watch basketball, yell, run away from dad when he is doing something he shouldn't, say no with a scowl, kiss Kate over and over and over again, say new words, go bye-bye, pray as a family, participate in family home evening, and he still loves his "babba"

Kate 3 months
I didn't have anything on her caption and I am guessing at the age. Poor Kate. I am trying to do a better job documenting Ethan's life than I did with Kates

No comments: